BLOCH SPLITFLEX 2.5"
The Splitflex is a T-bar shoe with a shorter shank and elasticised panel underfoot enabling the foot to point. It offers the dancer full articulation of movement and an extended line. An internal shank stabiliser reinforces the heel without compromising the flexibility of the shoe, so a dancer feels supported and secure.
Classic Design - Creates a versatile shoe for students to professionals.
Soft full grain leather upper and sole - For comfort and extra durability
T-bar strap - Elongates leg line with additional stability
Cushioned insole - For comfort and shock absorption
Suede forefoot outsole - Optimum slip and grip
Internal heel stabiliser - Reinforces heel without compromising flexibility
Short shank with an elastic panel - Enables full foot articulation with an aesthetic line
- Upper Material: A Grade Leather
- Outsole Material: Leather with Suede
- Lining Material: Leather and Cotton
- Sock Material: Cushioned Textile
- Fastening: Elasticised T-Bar Strap with buckle
- Sole: Full Sole with Forefoot
- Dancer Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Colours: Black, Tan
- Widths: X
- Sizes: 5 - 11
- Heel Shape: Sculpted
- Tap: No
- Heel Height: 64mm (2 1/2 inch)
- Non-slip Pro Balance Pad: No
- Heel Material: Leather
For reasons of their own, BLOCH doesn't allow us to exhibit prices online. BLOCH products that display "out of stock/sold out" may not represent our actual stock level. If you are interested in this product, please contact us by clicking "enquire now".